Mitigate overheating with this self-contained mount
iPads are amazing devices for pilots, but they can easily overheat – especially in direct sunlight. This ingenious new mounting system solves this persistent problem, with built-in fans to circulate cool air, specifically targeted at the iPad’s main hot spots. Leave your iPad mounted on the yoke or window and never worry about a sudden shutdown again.
- Powered by 4AA batteries or micro USB cable
- Battery test button shows status of batteries
- Spring loaded latch makes loading your iPad mini easy and secure
- Avionics grade fans make little noise and move plenty of air
- Weighs only 7 oz. without batteries
- Compatible with RAM mounting systems
- Electronics are dust and moisture resistant
Four AA batteries provide over 10 hours of use, and the handy battery test button shows the status with a single click. USB power cable also available (standard Micro USB cable sold separately). Compatible with RAM Mounts (requires circle base, product 1085A). The X-Naut can even be converted to a kneeboard. Measures 8.3” x 5.6” x 1.7”.
Compatible with iPad Mini 1, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, and iPad Mini 4.