ASA's Flight Bags bring pilot gear to a new level — they're among the most functional pilot bags available, classy enough to be taken straight from the airplane to the boardroom. With a clean, sophisticated and professional look, these bags have been designed and engineered to be supremely functional — able to stand up to the toughest treatment possible and still look great at the end of the day.
Reinforcing straps extend around the bag for added strength and the semi-rigid bottom ensures that it will remain in top shape for years to come. The large, single-pull, divided and zippered main compartment, along with the headset pockets on both ends, are fitted with large, sturdy zippers for easy handling. There is a quick ID window on the side, and a kneeboard-sized accessory pocket that allows for fast access to in-flight necessities. Sturdy feet built onto the bottom protect it from the elements on the ramp.
Each bag is black with the ASA wings logo tastefully silver-embroidered on the top. Count on ASA’s AirClassics Flight Bags to bring many years of utility and pride.
The AirClassics Flight Bag features:
- Padded 600D Nylon for superior durability
- Comfort Grip connectable handles
- Non-slip detachable carry strap
- Reinforcing straps around bag for strength
- Large, sturdy zippers for easy handling
- Headset pockets on both ends
- Large single-pull, dividable, zippered main compartment
- Kneeboard size accessory pocket on the side
- Semi-rigid bottom for durability
- Identification window on the side
- Roller bag attachment
- Sturdy feet on the bottom to protect from elements