Sport Mount - Flex Clip
Introducing the Flex Clip Mount by MYGOFLIGHT. This is the first and only mount that you can secure anywhere you wish with four screws of an AMPs pattern where ever you wish. And, since the Flex Clip uses Flex Arms, it is infinitely adjustable so pilots are able to mount their device in the exact position they wish that was thought not possible before. Simply take the metal base and secure it in the desired location with screws. Then take the Flex Arm with the clip base and slide it into the base and lock it down by tightening the knob. This mount serves as a great alternative to a traditional suction cup. It provides a more secure, semi-permanent installation while taking up less space with its smaller footprint. The base measures less than 2 inches square, much less than the three inch suction cup base or the double or triple suction cup mounts used by some pilots. To remove, simply slide a ruler into the slots on the base and twist it off or unscrew it. Could not be simpler! The Sport Mount - Flex Clip construction:
- The arm is comprised of three independent joints, all adjustable and lockable from a single, centrally located, control knob
- The control knob joint is adjustable to 360° and the two end joints are mini-ball heads that are adjustable to 105°.
- The control knob allows partial loosening for safe and precise device positioning
- No longer limited to fixed length, limited rotation RAM arms
- Takes all of the guess work out of mount size selection and problems of imprecise positioning
- The mount is portable and can easily fit in your flight bag or can be positioned and left on-board. Perfect for owners and renters alike.
- Securely mount the clip mount bracket in the desired location using four screws (not included)
- Slide arm with clip base onto the bracket. Tighten green knob on bracket to lock in place
- Attach the Sport Case, Universal Cradle, or other device holder (All Sold Seperately) with device to the Sport Adapter
- Loosen the control knob, position the device
- Fine tune device positioning, tighten control knob