Now you can add accurate, reliable GPS information to your favorite aviation apps with this tiny GPS. Just plug it into the bottom of your iPad or iPhone?the Bad Elf locks on fast and keeps itself charged.
- 66-channel WAAS GPS and GLONASS for excellent accuracy
- Uses the iOS device's standard lightning connector, so it won't interfere with most cases (not compatible with 30 pin connectors)
- Micro USB port allows you to charge and sync your iPad while using the Bad Elf
- Free app (available in the iTunes App Store) allows for firmware updates
- Works with iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Mini 1/2/3, and iPhone 5/5S (not iPhone 1/2/3/4/4S or iPad 1/2/3). Includes detachable lanyard and micro usb cable.
Tip: don't want the Bad Elf sticking out the bottom of your iPad? Flip your iPad 180 degrees, let the iPad screen rotate, and the Bad Elf will be pointing up.